Monday 14 November 2016

Harborx App: First Impressions, Full Review Coming Soon

It's Monday, so markets are open again! yay! although, frankly speaking, it's not like I trade much - seriously trade, I mean.

I've been doing more of learning and education stuff, doing lots of reading on Baby Pips - this website rocks!!! Also, I recently found Harborx, a mobile trading app. Here's their website: https://harborx.com/ The cool thing about it, that it's a game-like platform of its own, so no MT4 required. You don't have to trade big, I started last week, and most of my trades are like 0.1 lots. They provide 'recommendations', which is like 'signal trading' - which is interesting to follow, but at this stage I'm more interested in the trades I place myself.

Harborx is great if you want to explore the stop loss orders, to get a feel of how far you can go. A few things are a bit confusing, at least to me, but I've spent most of the morning on the app today, and still trying to decide what I think about it. I've traded through my 'welcome bonus' (50$ if you register with Facebook), some trades winning, others losing. I might make a small deposit to be able to place more trades, and then to withdraw the money just to go through the whole cycle. I'll keep sharing my experience of Harborx, as well as other platforms that I come across in my forex journey :).
Have a good week peeps!

xx, Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment